WOX – World Of Xoops
Unfortunately, we lost Also a member of Our Community – Marcello Brandao , who lost his battle with cancer. In appreciation of His vast contributions to XOOPS and saddened by His untimely death, the XOOPS Council Decided to induct into Marcello Brandao XOOPS Hall of Fame .
We Also Have Our deposition filed in court in the Netherlands in a Lawsuit Against Our former project manager, Herk Coomans, XOOPS for return of funds and Intellectual Property back to the XOOPS community. We very much appreciate the support from the community XOOPS – XOOPS Community Already over 190 members signed the petition for the court in the Netherlands in support of it, and And If You Did not sign yet, please sign it today
Highlights of the last month:
- XOOPS 2.4.4 Final Is Released
- XOOPS 2.5 Alpha Released
- XOOPS is getting top spots in rankings Various
- XOOPS is Gaining Popularity, speeds up development
- Marcello Brandao XOOPS inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presented at 1st XOOPS Linux Forum at Guangdong Province in China
- XOOPS Innovation Award – for people who create something very unique and innovative for XOOPS. This time the award goes to to Yu Pin Lin (Sugar) , from Taiwan, for Their innovative work on the RB Framework and the SNS (Social Network System) Module and to Christophe Bocena (kris_fr) , from France, for His Work on Various themes: Morphogenesis , ZetaDigme , CSS100 Morpho , and xdt Standard .
- XOOPSer of the Month Award is given to XOOPS members who show extraordinary dedication to XOOPS, and go the extra mile for XOOPS. This month, it goes to Niclas Einarsson ( Mazarin ) from Sweden for His Continues On These support forums, as well as His " Blue Move "contributions by working on XoopsPoll and Startup .
- New Developments XOOPS
- Team Reports
- XOOPSer of the Month
- XOOPS Innovation Awards 1
- XOOPS Innovation Awards 2
- New / Updated Modules
- New Hacks
- Security Issues / Alerts
- YAXS – Sites Using Xoops!
- Tutorials / Add-ons
- New / Updated Themes
- News from Around the World
- Xoops International Support Sites
- How to Contribute