Sistema per creare blog o sito web, scritto in php è rilasciato con licenza BSD-like, a una gran quantita di moduli aggiuntivi e svariati template.
- antispamm (Spam Protector [RBL[ e [SURBL])
- molti template per cambiare la grafica del sito
- pagine statiche
- pagine dinamiche
- XINHA as WYSIWYG editor
- TinyMCE as WYSIWYG editor
- Tag Cloud
- integrazione con coppermine gallery o Gallery2 menalto, phpBB
- applicazioni esterne in php si possono integrare con questo modulo Download
- link directory
- Sitemap Generator
- Iframe per integrare altre pagine o siti web esterni
- Contatti, news, calendario, download manager, sondaggi
- esportazione in pdf
- statistiche Google Analytics, PHPOpenTracker
- WYSIWYG and HTML editing
- Built-in, powerful media database
- Multiple authors, configurable permission/usergroup system
- Threaded comments, nested categories, post to multiple categories
- Multiple languages (internationalization)
- Online plugin and template repository for easy plug-and-play installation
- Cool plugins: category-based sub-blogs, podcasting, RSS planet/aggregator, static pages
- Robust spam blocking
- One-click upgrading from any version
- Can be embedded into your existing web pages
- Standards-compliant templating through Smarty, remote blogging via XML-RPC
- BSD-style licensing
- Multiple Database support (SQLite, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MySQLi)
- Shared installations can power multiple blogs from just one codebase
- Native import from earlier blog applications (WordPress, Textpattern, Moveable Type, bblog, …)
Serendipity – Caratteristiche complete
- Simple. Designed for users of all technical levels.
- Robust Editing Interface. Featuring an (optional) WSYISWG editor, easily browsable image manager, extended entry support, entries statistics and a host of other features.
- Threaded comments, Nested categories and posting to multiple categories are supported.
- Anti-Spam / Comment moderation. Through use of a (bundled) plugin you can enable CAPTCHAs, SURBL-blacklisting, automatted comment moderation based on the content of a comment. Highly configurable.
- Support for XML-RPC Editing. Support for both the Movable Type? and Blogger XML-RPC APIs.
- Dynamic. You don’t need to constantly wait while your weblogging system regenerates pages. Caching is dynamically managed, so you don’t need to worry about it when publishing your weblog. Optional advanced URL rewriting rules and customizable permalinks are available.
- Trackback and Pingback. Serendipity can accept, send and autodiscover trackbacks and pingbacks. Of course you can also ping common weblog services like technorati, blo.gs, blogger, yahoo and blogg.de.
- Plugins. A robust plugin system allows you to modify Serendipity without digging through the core source code. Sidebar plugins allow easy customization of your blog with dozens of features. Event plugins are a powerful method of method callbacks, which can hook in into any place in s9y to make it one of the most flexible APIs available. Our online repository (Spartacus) supports adding plugins within a few mouseclicks and no manual file up/downloading! Powerful plugins exist for maintaining static page content, displaying galleries, making rss aggregators, ldap authentication, customized template view, multilingual content and much more.
- Multiple Databases. Serendipity supports MySQL(i), PostgreSQL and SQLlite database backends.
- Multiple Users. Multiple users can edit and administrate the weblog. A free permission setup can tell which user is allowed to do what.
- Internationalized. Serendipity is available in English, German, Danish, French and many more, and adding new translations is a snap.
- Skinable. Templates can easily be added by the magic of CSS. Several templates are included by default. Even visitors of your blog are able to change the layout on-the-fly if you use the template-dropdown plugin. For the advanced user, the full flexibility of the Smarty templating engine allows to change every aspect of the Serendipity look.
- Open Source. Serendipity is licensed under the BSD License.
- Standards Compliant. Serendipity supports XHTML 1.1, CSS 2.0, RSS 0.93, 1.0, and 2.0, Atom 0.3 and 1.0. Supports conditional GET for caching RSS feeds on the client-side. It also supports UTF-8 environments.
- Shared library. You can use Serendipity as a single installation to serve multiple and independent weblogs, but only maintaining a single codebase.
- Easy Upgrading. An easy and automatic upgrader helps you in the process of upgrading between Serendipity versions (starting with version 0.5).
- Flexible Input/Output. Choose between HTML, Textile, Wiki, BBCode and a boast of other markups. For both users and your editors!
- PHP-powered to fulfill the needs of ever-growing PHP-enabled websites and easy integration with support of embedding Serendipity into your webpage.
- Actively maintained by some skilled and open-minded developers who enjoy the touch to the actual user and give support on the Forums as well as listen to every new user suggestion.
Conosci il sistema é ti piacerebbe spiegarlo ai nostri visitatori? Pubblica gratis una guida sul cms serendipity.
Inviaci l’articolo o contattaci per avere altre informazioni