phpBB 2.0.21 is an open source software distributed under the GPL free to create your own forum with the functions that a forum should have, and one of the most known and used in open source, others are (YaBB written in perl, php SMF, Phorum, MYBB, VANILLA, XMB, bbPress, EASYFORUM, PUNBO, TINYPORTAL, MINIBB, WBBLITE in Ayax ORCAFORUM are free! while shopping recommend vBulletin, IPB, WoltLab, etc. ..)
Returning to phpBB in this release are several improvements were made, fixed some minor bugs and improved performance, you may download it from here downloads phpBB 2.0.21 recommend that you update all previous versions to all those who used the earlier versions. They come in many forms Added network to increase the functions of the forum itself such as a version that integrates TINYPORTAL phpbb style and a portal with news, calendar, forums, users, etc. ..
- Complete package – contains the entire phpBB2 English
- Code changes – it contains the instructions to update your previous version including the MOD.
Select the package that is best for you. Follow the instructions in the README file and INSTALL before installing or updating!.
What has changed in this version? The changelog (contained within this release) is as follows:
- [Fix] Changes to random number generator code to Explicitly truncate the length of the string
- [Fix] Quoting on boards with HTML enabled
- [Fix] Special characters on boards with HTML enabled
- [Fix] Redirect to list if canceling deletion of ranks, smilies or word censors
- [Fix] Missing error message if an inactive user tried to login (Bug # 1598)
- [Fix] Do not alter post counts When Removing just a poll (Bug # 1602)
- [Fix] Correct error in removal of old session keys
- [Fix] Changed filtering of short search terms
- [Sec] Improved filtering on language selection (also addresses a number of bug reports related to missing languages)
- [Change] backported more efficient highlighting code from Olympus
- [Change] zlib emulation code backported know That there is only a single confirmation image even if zlib is not available