Unfortunately, we also lost a member of our community – Marcello Brandao, who lost his battle with cancer. In appreciation of his vast contributions to XOOPS and saddened by his untimely death, the XOOPS Council decided to induct Marcello Brandao into XOOPS Hall of Fame.
We have also filed our deposition in court in Netherlands in a lawsuit against our former Project Manager, Herko Coomans, for return of XOOPS funds and Intellectual Property back to the XOOPS Community. We very much appreciate the support from the XOOPS community – already over 190 XOOPS Community members signed the petition for the court in Netherlands in support of it, and and if you didn't sign yet, please sign it today
Highlights of the last month:
- XOOPS 2.4.4 FINAL Is Released
- XOOPS 2.5 Alpha Released
- XOOPS is getting top spots in various rankings
- XOOPS is Gaining Popularity, speeds up development
- Marcello Brandao Inducted into XOOPS Hall of Fame
- XOOPS Presented at 1st Linux Forum at Guangdong Province in China
- XOOPS Innovation Award – for people who create something very unique and innovative for XOOPS. This time the award goes to to Yu Pin Lin (Sugar), from Taiwan, for their innovative work on the RB Framework and the SNS (Social Network System) Module and to Christophe Boceno (kris_fr), from France, for his work on various themes: Morphogenesis, ZetaDigme, CSS100 MorPho, and Xdt Standard.
- XOOPSer of the Month Award: is given to XOOPS members who show extraordinary dedication to XOOPS, and go the extra mile for XOOPS. This month, it goes to Niclas Einarsson (Mazarin) from Sweden for his continues support on these forums, as well as his "Blue Move" contributions by working on XoopsPoll and Startup.
- New XOOPS developments
- Team Reports
- XOOPSer of the Month
- XOOPS Innovation Awards 1
- XOOPS Innovation Awards 2
- New / Updated Modules
- New Hacks
- Security Issues/Alerts
- YAXS – Sites Using Xoops!
- New/Updated Themes
- News from around the World
- Xoops International Support Sites
- How to contribute